Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Review: Loose Possessions by Lily Roberts

Loose Possessions Loose Possessions by Lily Roberts
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So, I didn't realize that this book literally picks up where the prequel ended, so I definitely recommend reading the Red Zone first to get Scott and Sydney's back story and history. 

The tension and animosity between these two is crazy ridiculous. Both are so competitive and it has grown into an outright rivalry throughout the years. But I loved seeing them come to realize that their feelings are slightly changing and they are actually wanting to see each other more. 

Both characters have their strengths and flaws, but that makes them feel very real to the reader. I enjoyed seeing them struggle with their feelings and opening up to each other through this book. 

I'm glad I discovered Lily Roberts and I'm on the lookout from more by her! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment