Saturday, November 27, 2021

Review: Blood Pledged by Elena Lawson

Blood Pledged Blood Pledged by Elena Lawson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So much mystery and secrets in this novel.  I love seeing Harper get more and more confident in herself - about everything.  I also love Draven - I'm very intrigued by him and really hope things progress, though I'm not sure at this point.  Guess I'll just have to keep reading to find out!  Elias is probably my least favorite of the bunch, just because everything has to be hush, hush and she's always keeping him a secret.  Cal and Adrian, on the other hand, I'm digging!

The storyline around Bianca was crazy - though I did guess who the culprit could be.  Not because that character was mentioned often, but they just stood out to me when we did see some interaction with them. 

I'm really, really gutted by this ending!!  I loved that character, and I'm so sad to see him gone!!

On to the next one to see what other adventures are about to happen!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment