Monday, November 1, 2021

Review: Protecting the Heiress by Nana Malone

Protecting the Heiress Protecting the Heiress by Nana Malone
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I read this because I'll be getting a special edition this winter and wanted to see if I liked this story. For the most part I enjoyed it, but I found myself getting easily distracted when I normally wouldn't be. I didn't really enjoy the other viewpoints besides Neely and Jax. It made me feel like I was missing another story that I should have read before. 

I adore Neely for stepping into motherhood, having no idea what she is doing. She's such a great person and so determined. And Jax is the complete package. I love how at ease he is as a family man, yet he's such a protector too. 

I'm glad I took the chance to read this story! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment