Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Review: Point of Origin by Rebecca Yarros

Point of Origin Point of Origin by Rebecca Yarros
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was quite an emotional storyline.  This town has been through so much and has risen up through all of their challenges, but always remembering what they went through.  

Emerson is quite a spitball, I tell you.  She tells it like it is and is determined to support her town however she can.  And Bash is a bit of a coward, honestly, until he was finally presented with a future he just couldn't live without.  Everyone who went through that moment 10 years ago was able to find a way to acknowledge it and continue living their lives, but Bash was running for those last 10 years.  So I'm glad he finally found peace being in his town, but it definitely shouldn't have taken that long for him to make that move. 

That mayor?  I definitely wanted him to be removed from his power because what he made those kids do?  I don't understand his reasoning, but I'm sure he will also be listed as the new coward of the town.  Despicable. 

I'm excited to continue this series to see what else is going to happen to these characters I'm just starting to love!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment