Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Review: A Little Too Close by Rebecca Yarros

A Little Too Close A Little Too Close by Rebecca Yarros
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I adored this story.  I love how Weston basically melted when Sutton was around, and the intensity between him and Callie was off the charts.  Sutton is a little devil, honestly, and I can't imagine her in her teens haha.  

I absolutely loved the best when Callie accepted all of Weston's choices.  How he was around his brother and father.  Callie understood wholeheartedly what he was feeling and not once made him feel that he had to act differently.  And West was always pushing Callie to do more for herself.  Their relationship was so adorable and they matched so well. 

I'm glad I'm diving into Rebecca's other books and hope to continue my adventures so I will have read all of her books before too long!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment