Monday, July 17, 2023

Review: In the Likely Event by Rebecca Yarros

In the Likely Event In the Likely Event by Rebecca Yarros
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've fallen down the Rebecca Yarros hole and got the chance to read this book early through Amazon prime.

I adore the connection between Izzy and Nathaniel. What they went through when they just met was insane and so lucky. But even before that traumatic event, they just clicked on a level that everyone wants with their forever person. 

But the time they went through. 10 years. Some of those times with no contact? Some with chance meetings? That is a level I'll never understand. I'm not sure I would have the patience like that. 

And honestly? Nathaniel could have left his job so many times and didn't and if I were Izzy, I world be so gutted and hurt every time I was picked last. Mind you she didn't airways wait around for him, but she never really got to live with him in her mind so the time. I just feel like Nate was so selfish and a coward. 

With that being said, I did enjoy this book. It felt real like this could happen to people in real life. It was painful, beautiful, realistic and really makes people think what is important in their life. And how time can fly by without really living your life to its fullest. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment