Saturday, August 13, 2011

Teeth: Vampire Tales by Ellen Datlow

I picked up this anthology of novella's about vampires because there were stories by Cassandra Clare and Holly black included, so I wanted to see what these two authors wrote about vampire wise. However, their story The Perfect Dinner Party wasn't my favorite out of the 20 stories, which kind of disappointed me.

Many of the stories were alright in my opinion. I'm not going to go and give a review to all 20 stories because some I just skimmed or skipped it entirely. There are two poems in here that caught my attention, but my 3 favorite stories were Flying by Delia Sherman, Transition by Melissa Marr, and Why Light? by Tanith Lee.

Overall, I'm glad that I got this at the library and didn't buy it to have for my own copy. It just wasn't that good. I read the reviews on Goodreads that said pretty much the same thing, but I had to give it a go for myself because of the hit names that were included in this anthology of stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment