Monday, August 1, 2011

August!

I want my walls at my house to look like this!
I have blogged about one thing or another for 2 whole months! This is very exciting, as some of my friends can agree, because I talked about blogging for 2 years before I finally did it... It was a late process haha.

However, now that it's August, I don't think I'll blog every day. I'll be starting my internship for 2-3 days, working my normal job for 2-3 days, and homework will start to roll around in the middle of the month so I won't be reading AS MUCH as I did for the last 2 months. I'll probably blog once a week, just to still stay in the process of blogging.

Also, I've requested a few more books from the library to narrow down my "to reads" on Goodreads, so I'll have those still before I either slow down in reading or reread a bunch of books that I've been wanting to read all summer.

Thank you for reading all of my blogs all summer! I'll try and find good books throughout the Fall semester and keep blogging :)

No comments:

Post a Comment