Sunday, August 14, 2011

New TV Show Obsession

I've been wanting to watch a tv show for quite a while now but didn't want to buy all 6 seasons - I wasn't sure if I would like it THAT much. So I decided that I would find links online to watch the first season.

What, may you ask, is this show? It's none other than Lost which finished airing last year. I'm so upset that I didn't watch this show when it was on ABC! I LOVE it!

The reason I started watching this show was because Ian Somerhalder is in it. I know he's not a main, main character, but after being obsessed with Vampire Diaries (which I pre-ordered the second season already, eek!) I wanted to see other roles that he's acted in. I did stumble upon him in the pilot episode of Fearless (which is talked about in detail at this link) and now I'm flying through the first episodes of Lost.

Thankfully I have an account on www.sidereel.com where I can track shows, current or completed, and they provide a ton of links that I'm able to watch.

So, suffice to say, I love this show and while I may be able to restrain myself from buying all of the seasons on DVD, I'm definitely going to be spending a lot of my free time watching the shows because it hooked me right from the first episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment