Monday, February 1, 2016

Review: Never Never: Part Three

Never Never: Part Three Never Never: Part Three by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was...different than I thought it would be. It's not bad - far from it. But Colleen and Tarryn went in a direction that I wasn't expecting from the moment I started reading this book. The more I sit and ponder about the book, the more I start to like it even more.

I know a lot of people don't like the ending, the "solution", but just think - have you read a book with that ending before? After all of the mysteries, after all of the cliffhangers? Maybe I'm not well-read yet, but it is definitely a different take than what I'm used to.

And the way the authors took us to every possible reason, only to find out that it was something all together? They definitely covered all grounds as to the possible reason why they lost their memories, making the reader be jerked along every storyline, only to backtrack when we got to a dead end.

So, yes, I did really enjoy this story. I am glad that I finally know what happen and how things concluded with all of those terrible cliffhangers. I know have a sense of justice and fulfillment, even if it wasn't the 1,000 ways I thought it could end.

Loved it. Will definitely recommend it to other readers who want a good mystery novel :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment