Monday, February 1, 2016

Review: Never Never

Never Never Never Never by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I re-read this in preparation for the next two parts - enjoyed it just as much as the first read!

Original review:
With the synopsis, there is not a lot to base what this book is about so I felt like I was going in somewhat blind. But it's Colleen Hoover, so of course I was going to read it.

And it was great! Confusing, a little lost since we are literally learning everything with the characters. But informative when information is revealed at the time.

"He" is named Silas.
"She" is named Charlie.
Complication history with not only them but their parents.

While everyone states they didn't like how nothing was resolved in this novel, I kinda like it. It's refreshing. Not a lot of novels are like that. And there isn't a ton of drama because, well, neither character remembers anything so they are just trying to figure things out. When drama pops up with their friends both Charlie and Silas ignore it because they have a lot bigger problems to figure out.

The only thing I'm mad about is that I don't have the next novel in hand to read and find out what happens! It was just getting good and BAM we are done with this book. Gah! May can't come soon enough!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment