Monday, February 1, 2016

Review: Never Never: Part Two

Never Never: Part Two Never Never: Part Two by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Colleen and Tarryn are evil with their cliffhangers. I learned this the hard way from the first part, so I waited until all 3 parts before venturing into the story again.

I seriously love this story. Having it in 3 parts makes it even more suspenseful! Silas was the hero in this second part and was so determined to find the answers he needed. Poor Charlie was left confused and alone, but that didn't stop her from escaping the hell she was in.

Because this was such a short story, I have a short review. I don't want to give anything away because it's technically still the same story as the first. I will say that I liked how they finally included an outsider in their secret of forgetfulness and O.M.G!!! The reveal of where Charlie was? That was completely shocking for me.

So...now I've peaked your interest, right? And now you must go read the story to figure out what the hell I'm talking about, correct? Yes...my job here is done and now I NEED to read the third and final part!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment