Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Review: Ensnared

Ensnared Ensnared by A.G. Howard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was such an amazing ending to a fantastic series! I really didn't think, going in, that I would love this series as much as I did, but I was blown away by Howard's world that she created for readers everywhere. And I'm not even the biggest fan of Alice in Wonderland, but after reading this series, I now want to smother myself in all things Alice!

Alyssa-as-a-crazy person was fantastic. I think Alyssa is much better about being a being from Wonderland than she is as a human. She is so strategic and conniving and it's absolutely amazing what she is capable of doing as the Red Queen. And her determination to get back to her friends and family was what spurred her to become crazy and mad. I seriously admire all of the choices that Alyssa made throughout the whole series.

The thing with Morpheus and Jeb... I can deal with it. It was a satisfactory ending for the love interest of Alyssa. I would have liked it a different way, but I'm just a lowly reader so I'll have to be happy with what I got!

I really think that a wide variety of readers would enjoy this story immensely. There are so many different factors in this story that would capture a wide audience and I'm so glad that I finally sat down and read them. I may even have to buy my own set one day!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment