Friday, September 2, 2016

Review: Unhinged

Unhinged Unhinged by A.G. Howard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It was so great to dive back into the rabbit hole and get lost in this amazing world that A.G. Howard created with Alyssa and Co.

I loved that this book was mainly set in Alyssa's home instead of Wonderland. It gives a different view of Alyssa's life and how she loves her home so much. We also get to see her tap into her Wonderland magic while she's in the real world, which is a great mash-up of her two different worlds colliding with each other.

During the first book, I was teetering on which guy I wanted Alyssa to end up with. Both had their good and bad factors and honestly I just loved the Wonderland that Howard created that I wasn't too worried about Alyssa's love life. But this book, I actually picked a team: Team Morpheus. Don't get me wrong, Jeb is alright, but Alyssa just clicks with Morpheus better. There is a better chemical reaction between her and Morpheus instead of Jeb. She might think she loves Jeb, but she does things with Morpheus that she would never do if she had true love for Jeb. So I'm really hoping that she will understand that she loves Morpheus more than Jeb and end up with him, because deep down she is his soul mate and they belong together.

I love the storyline that involves Alyssa's mom and dad. It was such a twist and the great thing about this series versus the original Alice in Wonderland book is that Howard has extended the story to more than just Alice - she is giving all of the characters so much more to their life and the reader is able to ride along through the experience.

I'm so excited and nervous to read the third and final book next. The way it ended in this novel is so up in the air and I can't wait to see how the characters come to their happy endings.

Definitely am loving this series and can't wait to find out the ending! Will definitely be recommending this to other readers at my library!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment