Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Review: The Moth in the Mirror

The Moth in the Mirror The Moth in the Mirror by A.G. Howard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was such a great addition to the series! I'm Team Morpheus through and through, so it was tenderhearted to see him finding a way through Alyssa's life, even if it meant having to dig into his arch nemesis's head to find out why she is so enamored by Jeb.

And it was great to see what inner struggles Jeb went through to make the huge decision he made at the end of the first novel. I love getting to read the perspective of another character after reading the main novel, because the reader gets a better sense of why they did what they did. Makes me appreciate them a bit more than I might have beforehand.

I didn't necessarily like Morpheus's reaction at the end of this novella, but it was understandable why he went into that direction. But still, very much enjoyed this novel and can't wait to read the last novella that was created in this series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment