Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Review: Dear Fahrenheit 451: A Librarian's Love Letters and Break-Up Notes to the Books in Her Life

Dear Fahrenheit 451: A Librarian's Love Letters and Break-Up Notes to the Books in Her Life Dear Fahrenheit 451: A Librarian's Love Letters and Break-Up Notes to the Books in Her Life by Annie Spence
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I didn't think that I would like this book as much as I did, but after I read the Introduction - the INTRODUCTION - and was laughing my ass off, I knew that this was going to be a great book. Especially for librarians because we can relate to a lot of these stories and thoughts that Annie has working at a library.

And sure, there were some books that I didn't know, but the stories that Annie had in association to these books were hysterical.

But I think my all time favorite was Grey by E.L. James. I don't think I will ever forget the story she had with that book, because I am SO GLAD that I have never had that happen to me working in a public library so far, haha!

This was a great comic relief for me to be able to realize that working in a public library and having emotional ties with inanimate objects is perfectly normal. Or, I'm going to believe that anyway, but it was a great book and I'll be interested if she will write any more compilations in the near future :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment