Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Review: Going Rogue by Chantal Fernando

Going Rogue Going Rogue by Chantal Fernando
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I received this eARC novel from Edelweiss. This is my honest review.
Expected Release Date: Aug 6, 2018

Rogue is the hot, smoldering, pretty boy of the Cursed Ravens MC. He loves having a different woman every night, and he doesn't see that changing anytime in his future. Well, that was before he met Zoe, the nurse who is taking care of his mother.

Zoe has already been down the "dating a motorcycle club guy" in her past, and that did not work out well. At all. So when she realizes that her favorite client's son is the very attractive man who comes to her work on a motorcycle, she's in trouble. Because she can't stop thinking about him, even though she is trying her hardest to stay away. Zoe has a simple life. Dating a member of a motorcycle group is not simple. It's very dramatic and stressful.

Zoe has to figure out if she really wants that life, and what she will be giving up based on her decision.

Another good book in this series! It was nice to see Rogue fall for his mother's nurse and be a taken man. But for some reason, this book just wasn't as good as the other two for me. I think it was Zoe's character. She talked about being simple and boring, and then turn around and do something so out of character for her.

And then both Zoe and Rogue repeated themselves over and over in this book... I mean, I get a few times, but it happened too many times for my sanity. I just wanted to yell, "I KNOW!!" when they would say something.

Then when Rogue got mad at Zoe, I felt like it was too much and that he didn't listen to her and think of her side of the story. He just got mad, stormed off and didn't talk to her for days.

Oh, and Rogue not keeping Zoe in the loop during a lot of decisions he made? Yeah that didn't bode well with me either.

So overall, I enjoyed this book, but I had a few issues with the characters that made me not like it as much as the previous books.

However, I am excited to see who's book is next. I'm hoping that Zoe's sister, Vanessa will be a part of it, because she is a HOOT!!!

I'm so glad that I got to read this book and I can't wait to read more by Chantal Fernando.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment