Sunday, June 10, 2018

Review: Knuckle Down by Chantal Fernando

Knuckle Down Knuckle Down by Chantal Fernando
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received this eARC novel from Edelweiss. This is my honest review.
Release Date: July 9, 2018

Knuckles is one of the baddest guy in the Curse Ravens MC, but that is just his job title. Really, he's a softy with two girls that he takes care of. And when he loves someone dearly, he will protect them with his life.

When he sees Celina, he knows he has to have her. She's it for him, even though he knows next to nothing about her. So he inserts himself in her life day after day to try to wear her out.

Celina is excited to see the Cursed Ravens Motorcycle Club's place, because no one knows anything about them unless they are part of their inner circle. As a journalist, she can't help but be curious about them, so when her cousin Erin invites her over for her birthday part, she immediately says yes.

The second she sees Knuckles, she knows she is in trouble. The attraction is undeniable between them, but Celina avoids it as much as possible. She has had bad history with all of the men in her life, and getting involved with a guy in a motorcycle club is not exactly a shining recommendation for a better future with a guy. Even if he is stupidly hot and irresistible.

Eventually things heat up, but when Celina's career gets in the middle of the Cursed Ravens life, things might not be forgiven after all that is said and done...

I love this world that Chantal Fernando created. I loved the first book and I loved this one too! I think I may love this one a bit more, because I so do love Celina. She is so independent and strong and knows her own mind. She is tough and a fighter, so it was very entertaining to see her and Knuckles go at it a time or two when they butted heads with each other!

Though I do have to say that I probably wouldn't be able to resist Knuckles as long as Celina did, because he is everything a girl wants into one package. And he is super persistent, and sweet and irresistible. So thumbs up to Celina!

I am so glad that I got a chance to read this eARC, and I am so glad we got Knuckles's novel. It was amazing, and I know that fans of this series will definitely love this continuation of the series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment