Sunday, June 3, 2018

Review: Driving Tempo by Raine Thomas

Driving Tempo Driving Tempo by Raine Thomas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received this eARC novel from Red Coat Publishing. This is my honest review.

Lily and Archer have been through a lot during the tour of a life-time. Lily went from hating the media, to being the biggest news in the media. She was shy and hid from the camera to now knowing how to act just the right way and say the right things to make sure it is portrayed the way she wants to the public eye.

When Rosemary, her older sister, agrees to be her wedding planner and plan the wedding of the year in 2 months, Lily is relieved. She's glad that she has the professional help to get everything figured out, while she can also do the 5 other things in life she has to do.

Rosemary didn't know what hit her when she got knocked down before one of The Void's concerts. Turns out, it was Sage, the music mixer in the band. And once she really looked at him, Rosemary wasn't too upset being knocked down to the ground.

And it turns out that Rosemary and Sage have more than just their unique names in common. With insomnia both of their friends, they typically meet most nights and just talk about whatever the mood strikes them at the time.

Then Sage has an insane plan, and he wants Rosemary to help him. At first she agrees, but the more they get sucked into his plan, the more she realizes that this might break her heart when it is all said and done.

With Rosemary's potential broken heart, and Lily's stalker still at large, The Void is definitely on edge, both on tour, and at home when they are done.

This series is just getting better and better! I really adored Rosemary and Sage! Raine Thomas has a way of having multiple - I mean MULTIPLE - viewpoints in her novels, and yet the reader can easily keep up with the story lines and everyone's individual issues that are happening. While I still am not the biggest Lily and Archer fan (...sorry...) I have loved the other two bandmates stories and the women they have fallen in love with.

I also love the suspense of the stalker(s) in Lily's life. I am so curious to see who this person might be, and it is going to kill me to wait for the next book(s) to find out!

I am so, so, so hoping that the next book is about Xander and Aria. Those two already have a connection and I would love to see it bloom into something more!

Now I just have to wait patiently for it to come out... :(

I am so glad that I got a chance to read this book, and this series, and will definitely be looking at more books by Raine Thomas now!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment