Saturday, June 9, 2018

Review: Fight for You by Nina Crespo

Fight for You Fight for You by Nina Crespo
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I received this eARC novel from Edelweiss. This is my honest review.
Release Date: July 9, 2018

Delanie is living life at full speed with her work, so when she gets a work opportunity that has her working directly with Aiden, her lover turned betrayer from 7 years ago, she's not sure how this will pan out. But she does know that she doesn't want him to betray anyone else like he did to her and her father, so she is willing to make sure that she will keep him away from her clients property at any cost.

Aiden knows that he screwed up with Delanie 7 years ago and it has haunted him ever since. When this chance to talk to her and try to explain what happened comes, he takes it in a heartbeat.

At first, things are tense and awkward between the two of them, but the more they talk and understand the situation that happened, the more the realize that their fiery hot attraction toward one another has dissipated in 7 years.

But just when they think they might be able to move on from the past, does their past come back and repeat the cycle again. Maybe they just aren't meant to be in one anothers lives?

This was a cute, short novel. I didn't read the first book in the series, but I don't think it's necessary to in order to understand this book. Also, I truly don't understand either Aiden, nor Delanie's jobs, so that was a bit of me be in "la-la land" and skimming over some of that as well.

But I enjoyed the story of them getting to know one another again and finding out the true stories about what really happened to drive them away from each other. And then to see them have that connection still was great.

I'm pretty sure I won't read the first book about Aiden's brother, but I may look into what other books Nina Crespo has written to see if any of them spark my interest.

I'm very grateful that I was able to get this eARC and read Aiden and Delanie's story!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment