Friday, April 12, 2019

Review: Falling for the Ghost of You by Nicole Christie

Falling for the Ghost of You Falling for the Ghost of You by Nicole Christie
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Violet's life got a heck of a lot more exciting when she got back from her summer in Hawaii. Her boyfriend was cheating on her, her mom found the love of her life and is already engaged, and senior year is off to a great start.

Then she met her future step-brother, Zane. Who makes her think really inappropriate things considering they are going to be family...

After finding herself somewhat homeless, Violet find herself staying with Zane... and trying to avoid temptation. But the tension between the two of them caused the flames to rise more than they could handle.

Just when things seemed to be going great, Violet finds out a secret Zane had been keeping from her. Something she may not be able to forgive him for...

I enjoyed this book. It was full of angst and temptation and sexual tension. It was full of secrets and little white lies.

I didn't really care for Violet, I must admit. I stuck through the book to be with Zane if we are being honest. Violet was too insecure and untrusting of Zane. It grew tiresome to always see her quizzing him because she saw him look at another girl.

Overall this was a good book. I'm glad I finally got a chance to read it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment