Sunday, May 30, 2021

Review: My Vegas Groom by Piper Rayne

My Vegas Groom My Vegas Groom by Piper Rayne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am officially hooked on this series and this family! The Greene family has captured my heart and I will devour each and every one of these stories. 

Nikki hasn't been a top contender for my favorite Greene, but that's usually because she is butting into everyone's lives and reporting it on her show. But now that she's the main attraction in her small town, she's getting a small taste at how other people feel. 

Logan is 100% wonderful! I loved that he really wanted to give this a whole heartily try to see if they could make it work between them. He is sweet and kind, but very manly being a MMA fighter. 

I love Ethel and Paulina and how they made things hilarious throughout the whole book! 

I am ever so excited that Jed is the next Greene to fall! I've been waiting for this since we first met him and I know it's going to be fantastic! 

If you haven't read these books, it's a must! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment