Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Review: My Twist of Fortune by Piper Rayne

My Twist of Fortune My Twist of Fortune by Piper Rayne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I wish this was my first Greene book to have read, but it is actually my 3rd.  It was a little odd since I have already met Marla and Hank as older parents, so I felt like one of the 9 Greene kids wigged out seeing "parents" getting romantic with each other. 

But I am glad I finally got around to the original couple who started the entire Greene family series!  I love how at first Marla and Hank were a bit leery getting together since their kids and the town would gossip, but once they realized their feelings were the real deal, they didn't care what rumors were spread.  That is true love right there. 

I'm also glad I got to see the kids as they were younger because it really shapes them into the characters they are for their own stories when they come around.  I liked seeing Cade and Jed butt heads but eventually get to the close knit relationship they grow into and I ADORE Posey!!  I don't think I would have loved her as much  until I read about her wise 8 year old attitude and now I'm extremely excited for when her book shows up!

I would definitely recommend everyone to start with this novella before diving into the kids' stories.  It's a great introduction to this family and the setting!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment