Saturday, September 3, 2022

Review: Her Ruthless Warrior by R.G. Angel

Her Ruthless Warrior Her Ruthless Warrior by R.G. Angel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have been so intrigued by the synopsis of this book and finally just decided to get the ebook to see what it is all about. And I'm so glad I did! I really got sucked into this story from page 1 and it only got better with each page after that. 

Violet has been through so much in her life and to see Hoka want to take care of her was amazing... until it wasn't when he jumped to assumptions instead of figuring out what really happened. 

I loved seeing these two fall hard for each other. Hoka's entire life changed once he met her and I loved seeing him be his true self around her. But the way he fell for the lies and betrayal that happened was a bit heartbreaking. The least he could have done was talk to Violet before destroying what they had. 

And yet, even after another major change in her life, Violet found a way to survive and make her life work. I really adore her. I just want to give her a big hug and take care of her for once instead of her struggling to survive.

I am really glad that Hoka had to work as hard as he did to get Violet's forgiveness and her heart. What he did was indescribable and cruel. I don't blame her for sitting down mentally and not feeling anymore. But to see her open back up again, and to see a man like Hoka grovel was what any woman would need after what she went through. 

I'm so glad I decided to take a chance on this book and also get the special edition of it! I'm very excited to see what else this author has written and go through her back list! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment