Friday, September 9, 2022

Review: Scoring To Win: The Complete Duet by Maren Moore

Scoring To Win: The Complete Duet Scoring To Win: The Complete Duet by Maren Moore
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Scorecard review: 
This was a fantastic story. I love Emery and Graham. The attraction between these two is very intense and I was just waiting for the moment they finally confessed how they truly felt.

I absolutely fell in love with Graham after seeing him with the kids in previous novels. I knew he would make a fantastic father and husband, once he found the right woman to fall in love with.

I'm so looking forward to the next book after that ending and how things will progress with these characters!

The Final Score review: 
This was such a great ending to Graham and Emery's story! So so many tears were shed from me (and the characters) and I went through so many emotions.

I loved seeing both of these characters make some huge, life changing decisions, and being happy with those changes. This really shows that happiness and ambitions can change in a single instance and that made it very real for me.

I really enjoyed this book and seeing these characters again. I'm excited for the next one already! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment