Sunday, November 27, 2022

Review: Praise by Sara Cate

Praise Praise by Sara Cate
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I found this in my purchases on amazon and dived in to see what it was all about. And there were so many things happening I was blown away.

I loved seeing Charlie understand herself and her wants. And to do so in a safe space that Emerson provided was amazing. But i loved her initiation of everything and her curious mind throughout the entire novel. That's how you know it's what Charlie really wanted, no matter what narrow minded people claimed what was really happening because they can't understand. 

Emerson really, really, tried to avoid temptation, but Charlie made that very difficult. He gave a good effort though! I loved seeing his relationship with Beau grow, albeit slowly.

Also? Sophie is awesome. That is all. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment