Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Review: Crime and Periodicals by Nora Everly

Crime and Periodicals Crime and Periodicals by Nora Everly
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

As a librarian, I love reading romances with librarians or in a library. So i was so excited to dive into this story with Sabrina and Wyatt. Even though this is a standalone, I feel like there was a lot to catch up on the town and townspeople, but I tried to not focus on that and just enjoy these two wonderful characters. 

Sabrina has so much social anxiety, I honestly don't know how she works in a library. There are people there all the time and the way she freezes up around them must be so exhausting for her! But I loved that even though she froze up around Wyatt, he didn't let that sway him from his slow pursuit of Sabrina.

I also love how devoted Sabrina is to her family. She is the most selfless person ever, and her patience and kindness toward Harry was so sweet to see.

Wyatt is gosh darn adorable with how two daughters. He may be trying to figure things out, but his daughters will only know love from him because he oozes it out whenever they are around! 

I adored don't Sabrina open up more and more during this novel. She really grew into her confidence and I loved seeing that progression throughout this book! 

Really, really enjoyed this story! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment