Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Review: Last on the List by Amy Daws

Last on the List Last on the List by Amy Daws
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I love Cozy's attitude in life. I'm sad for the reason why she lives that way now, but I'm so envious of her lifestyle. I'm too ocd and schedule oriented to really appreciate loving life like that, but to love vicariously through her was amazing. 

I also love that she was exactly what Everly needed at that time and no one knew that when Cozy was hired. It was meant to be! 

Max is great. I love his adoration toward Everly. He had a ton on his plate, but no one would doubt his love for his daughter. His communication skills with Cozy could do a little work, but you could feel the sparks flying between the two of them. 

I'm glad I decided to randomly get this on Amazon and that I dived in! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment