Monday, January 16, 2023

Review: Bring Me Their Hearts by Sara Wolf

Bring Me Their Hearts Bring Me Their Hearts by Sara Wolf
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I've been studying on this book for years and finally got around to it. For the most part, I enjoyed it. I just thought it was a bit slow going. 2 weeks have passed but it felt like months for how slow evening went. 

Zera is in such a predicament in this book. Lucien definitely makes it hard for her the most she learns about him, and even for a girl without a heart, its hard not to fall for Lucien.

I love the ending when Zera massacres all of those people but I know that will haunt her for the rest of her life. And Varia popping up? Love it. Definitely is going to have me diving into book 2 to see what happens next! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment