Sunday, January 1, 2023

Review: Long Live the Elf Queen by JM Kearl

Long Live the Elf Queen Long Live the Elf Queen by J.M. Kearl
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

I so so wish this series was complete because I need to know what happens next and now I have to wait. 

There are so many twists and turns in this series. Just when you think you know what will happen, you really really don't. And i loved every time that happened cause I was just consuming this book, needing to know more and more. 

I am loving seeing Layala grow into this untapped power that frankly no one knows about at this point. Especially herself. But that isn't stopping her from trying to figure out out. 

Thane is great and I loved that we got even more viewpoint chapters from him. Though with that ending? I'm very intrigued to see what happens next! 

So, yes, this was a great, unexpected series that I didn't think I would love, but here I am. I know I will be thinking about these characters and this story for days to come and I'm hoping book 3 will get here soon. Glad i decided to leap into this series! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment