Monday, February 13, 2023

Review: #Hater by Cambria Hebert

#Hater #Hater by Cambria Hebert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am so mad at how much I'm enjoying this series, only because I wasnt expecting a series nor to fall for these characters. Yet here I am lol.

Romeo and Rimmel are fantastic as a couple. I love how in tuned they are with each other and how they shape each other into better people. Braeden is a fantastic character as well and I love seeing him interact with them. 

Zach needs to rot in jail after what he's put Rimmel through. If he's not, I'm going to be livid. 

Romeo's mom is getting in my nerves of her lack of trust towards Rimmel. She needs to figure out who's side she is on and stay there. 

And now I'm going to go buy book 3 cause that ending left much to be desired. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment