Saturday, February 11, 2023

Review: #Nerd by Cambria Hebert

#Nerd #Nerd by Cambria Hebert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really didn't realize that this wasn't a standalone and that there are in fact 2 more books that follow these characters. I wasnt prepared for this commitment, but I'm about to go get the next book in a few minutes. Thank goodness they are already released!

At first I wasn't vibing with this book or characters. It took awhile for me to really get on the Rimmell and Romeo train, but I'm here now and I love them both. I love that Romeo didn't cave under pressure for that frat. He may have done what they told him to do but he didn't do it BECAUSE of them. 

And Murphy? Do not get me started on the cuteness of that storyline! 

So, yes, I ended up falling these two love birds and I'm sure more drama will happen in book 2 and 3, but I'm committed and I now need to know their complete story. 

Y'all have been warned! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment