Saturday, February 18, 2023

Review: #Player by Cambria Hebert

#Player #Player by Cambria Hebert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I adore Rimmel and Romeo.  They have gone through their fair share of crappy things that just won't stop since they've met each other, and this book has many events that hit very close to home with their family.  I am glad that we got to see Rimmel's hometown and family members, though that was so bittersweet.  Romeo took charge and made a lot of bold moves, but then again that is Romeo down to a T.  His mom is a bit insensitive at times and hopefully she will get that checked soon cause no one needs to be around a person who attacks first. 

I love Breaden and his big brother complex.  Seriously, it's the sweetest thing ever. 

I'm so glad I decided to give this series a try because I saw an alternative cover of it and liked it, but wanted to know if I liked the story!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment