Sunday, December 10, 2023

Review: EXP1RE by Erin Noelle

EXP1RE EXP1RE by Erin Noelle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This review has major spoilers!

I was recommended this book by a friend and I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I liked it! The whole concept of seeing death dates in people's eyes is crazy. I would have followed Lyra's philosophy and never look at people in the eye. Id rather be looked as rude than know when that person will die.

Tavian is a fun character. He definitely gets Lyra to open up which I'm glad. She needed some happiness in her life. I'm just a bit disappointed he cheated on his girlfriend with Lyra. He could have tried harder to end the relationship first or restrained himself until he did it in person. 

That ending, though? The proposal? I'm curious what Tavian will do. And to find out he also can see dates?? And that he and Lyra have the same date? It really intrigued me and now I have book 2 to find out how this all ends!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment