Monday, December 11, 2023

Review: ETERN1TY by Erin Noelle

ETERN1TY ETERN1TY by Erin Noelle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The ending to this duet was amazing. I loved how Tavian and Lyra made each other the mission in life and had no regrets about their decisions. Seeing that much love shine between two people is the ultimate goal in a relationship. 

Annie needs to get done serious help. Having been Annie, I get how she is feeling, but to do what she did? That's not right no matter what happened to her. To be enamored that much in one person that you make horrible decisions? No no no.

I really am curious why the numbers came back and that they were different. We'll never figured out why, but it will leave me wondering for weeks to come. 

Glad my friend recommended this series to me! Really glad I experienced this story. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment