Sunday, December 31, 2023

Review: The Nanny by Lana Ferguson

The Nanny The Nanny by Lana Ferguson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

After reading Fake Mate, I dived into Lana Ferguson's first novel to get immersed into her writing again. And I definitely enjoyed it, just not as much as her second novel. 

Aiden and Cassie are such opposites that they just click so well. I ADORE Cassie. She's honestly the sweetest person ever. The way she is around Sophie? And Wanda? And how she melted Iris? Cassie has a way to open up everyone around her and I adore that more than words can say.

The back story of how they met was meh to me. I could have kept the nanny, etc, but it was unique I suppose. 

But I seriously love all of the relationships in this book and definitely won't forget them any time soon. Very excited to read Lana's upcoming novel in 2024!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment