Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fearless Pilot (TV show)

So I did a review on the book series Fearless by Francine Pascal (here's the link to the review) awhile ago. Well, I didn't mention that CW (or WB or whatever they are calling themselves now) tried to make a tv show about it! This was about 5 or more years ago when I was still in high school and apparently they released the first pilot show!

This episode is based on the series of Fearless FBI where Gaia is in the FBI and out of high school. I was a little disappointed with the person they chose for Gaia (Rachel Leigh Cook) not because I don't like her (I actually love her as an actress) but because she isn't the right description for Gaia's character which is long blonde hair, blue eyes, and doesn't care about her appearance. However, I still would have watched this show religiously if it would have kept airing.

Sadly, it didn't get any farther than that show on air. I hunted, and I mean HUNTED, to find this show online and while the quality it not the best, I did find the episode :) It's in 5 parts and I'm including the link's below (1st link is the first part, and so on.)

Part 1 out of 5:

Part 2 out of 5:

Part 3 out of 5

Part 4 out of 5:

Part 5 out of 5:

Hope you enjoyed it and maybe it will make you want to read the 40+ books in the series :D Or, maybe not!

No comments:

Post a Comment