Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Review: Unsteady Rhythm by Raine Thomas

Unsteady Rhythm Unsteady Rhythm by Raine Thomas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received this eARC novel from Red Coat Publishing. This is my honest review.

I really, really enjoyed this book! For some reason, the insta-love with Archer and Lily didn't go well with me in book 1, but the relationship between Keith and Sydney in this book was my ticket in! I loved the way they interacted with each other and how both of them were not like they seemed when they got to know each other.

Sydney is amazing. She is so smart and mature and proper. But when she is with Keith, we get to learn some of the more embarrassing qualities she has.

And Keith is portrayed as this bad boy with a dark past and is the brooding member of the band, but he is so sweet and kind and human underneath it all. I especially liked seeing him with his sister, Lex.

Both of them have secrets they want to keep buried, but the best part of their relationship is that they are upfront and honest with each other - even if it means hurting the other one in the end.

I grew to like Lily and Archer a little more in this novel. And all of the media crap they have to go through? I don't think I could be cut out to be in the music/rock band lifestyle if any of this information is accurate. Too much drama and non-stop moving for me.

I adored Keith and Sydney so much in this book, and I'm intrigued to see if there will be another couple pairing up in book #3!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment