Sunday, January 27, 2019

Review: Heir of Ra by M. Sasinowski

Heir of Ra Heir of Ra by M. Sasinowski
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I received this eARC novel from Netgalley. This is my honest review.

At first I really enjoyed this book. I was really excited to get started on it because I love Egyptian mythology and everything to do with Egypt. And the beginning reminded me a lot of Lara Croft in Tomb Raider when they were on the dig in Cairo. But for some reason toward the middle of the novel my interest started drifting off from it. I'm not quite sure why but I found myself skimming pages trying to skip to the next part of the story.

Overall I thought it was a good novel and I'm hoping that I can pick it up again and enjoy the rest of it from the middle to the end. I think a lot of readers will really enjoy this adventure novel with all the mystery and twists and turns. The only bummer is that it's a part of a series in the next book isn't released yet haha.

Maybe when the series is over I can restart this book and read the series in its entirety and be more engaged with it at that time. I'm really happy I was able to get an early copy of this book and I'm sure that other readers will definitely enjoy it when it is published.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment