Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Review: Moonlight Scandals by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Moonlight Scandals Moonlight Scandals by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG!!! This book is so amazing! Seriously I wasn't sure how JLA was going to finish this series, but never in my wildest dreams did I see any of those reveals coming!

Loved it so much! Detailed review to come closer to release date!


I received this eARC novel from the author and Edelweiss. This is my honest review.

Devlin de Vincent. The Devil. And the man that drives Rosie crazy. He is so obnoxious and judgemental and cold at times. But he is also the man she saw at the cemetery. And he is the guy she keeps bumping into a lot lately and when she's not around him, she finds herself thinking about him.

Devlin's nickname doesn't bother her. Many are scared of him and the power that he has. But Rosie has her own nicknames for him - none of them very nice either. And she's definitely not afraid to tell him exactly what she thinks and feels when she's around him. In fact, she loves seeing the reaction on his face when he finally realizes what she says to him most of the time.

And since Devlin lives in the mysterious, supposidly haunted mansion that no one has been in, she's hoping she can convince him to let her sweep his house to find out what ghosts are there with her investigation team.

The second Devlin meets Rosie, he is intrigued. He's never been so entranced by a woman before, and he really doesn't want to start now. There is too much going on in his life right now, and throwing romance into the mix is not a smart idea.

But Rosie is hard to forget, and harder to avoid like Devlin wants to do. In fact, he's intentionally seeking her out to see her and be around her... Even though she hunts ghosts and has a beaded door.

The more Rosie and Devlin are around each other, the more their arguments become so heated, the more a different passion sparks between them. But things are tumbling down around the de Vincent family. Secrets and mysteries are being unveiled, and if powerful people find out what is being discovered, the more danger will be arriving on their doorstep...

OMG!! This book is so amazing! Seriously, I wasn't sure how JLA was oing to finish this series, but never in my wildest dreams did I see any of those reveals coming! And I loved every second a new "whaaatttt????" came out of my mouth while my eyes were racing across the pages.

I so so so loved Devlin and Rosie together. I swear, Rosie is such a patient person that she is the only one for Devlin because one needs a lifetime of patience with that man. He can be downright nasty and rude, and then come back the next day like nothing was wrong. But Rosie is an angel, and she seems to have a limitless supply of forgivness.

Devlin is something else. I knew I was going to like reading his story, and boy was I in for the ride of my life. He is such a complicated character, but one thing I knew from book #1 was that he is completely loyal to those he loves the most. So it was amazing to be able to see his story unfold and to really see how much he sacrifice to make sure those people won't suffer.

I am so glad I got a chance to read this book as an eARC, and I cannot wait to buy the physical copy to add to my shelf. I am, however, bummed that this series is done now. :( Unless JLA will write about another character...?!?! One we just met?!?!?! :D)

I know for certain that this is a series that I am going to have to revisit over and over and over again!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment