Sunday, January 20, 2019

Review: Hollywood Princess by Monica Corwin

Hollywood Princess Hollywood Princess by Monica Corwin
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I received this eARC from the author. This is my honest review.

Since this is such a short novel the synopsis of the book on Goodreads basically sums up what happened in this book. So I won't be giving my own synopsis of it.

There's not a lot of content in this book because it's so short but to me it seemed Cathy was a bit desperate. I'm sure in the next book more will be explained and more will happen between the two characters but this was pretty much a tease to get the readers invested in the story for the next book to come out.

I'm not sure that I'll be buying the next book but if I happen to get an eARC of it I would be more than happy to read it and see what happens. There's definitely a lot of mystery and suspense and the sexual tension between Heath and Cathy is definitely there so it should be a good installment for the next book. I'm glad that I got this novella to read to get me interested and I'll be keeping an eye out for the next book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment