Thursday, September 5, 2019

Review: The Scotch Royals by Penelope Sky

The Scotch Royals The Scotch Royals by Penelope Sky
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This series was pretty good. There was a lot of reputation and lots of secrets and deceit, but overall I enjoyed the story and I liked seeing all of the characters grow. The one who changed the most was Crewe and it was all for the better. Ariel was a snob and put her nose too far into Crewe's business, but I guess that's what "family" does in the end, right? London was an okay character. She was the one that seemed the most flaky to me and I didn't like how she flipped from a victim to an instigator, to a person taking crap and lying down for it.

But overall I really enjoyed this series and I'm glad I got a chance to read this!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment