Thursday, September 5, 2019

Review: Love in the Stacks by Delilah Peters

Love in the Stacks Love in the Stacks by Delilah Peters
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I liked this book! It was short, sweet and to the point. Plus it's about working in a library, which I do, so that was the cherry on top for me :)

Now it may have been just a tad too short for my liking, but I was just along for the ride. I loved the interaction between Ben and Poppy - how awkward he was, how forward she was, how the tension sparked between the two of them. Guy librarians are so awkward anyway, so that was a great depiction of them with Ben's mannerisms. And Poppy was very forward and went for what she wanted - not letting anything get in her way.

Any book about librarians / set in a library will get my attention, so I'm glad I enjoyed this book as much as I did :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment