Saturday, September 7, 2019

Review: Soul in Darkness by Wendy Higgins

Soul in Darkness Soul in Darkness by Wendy Higgins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I adore everything Wendy Higgins writes, and this was yet another one that I loved! Mythology stories are always great, but the story that Higgins wrote between Psyche and Cupid was just amazing. I have taken forever to start reading this because I knew once I started it, it would end all too soon - which it did.

The amount of emotions that Psyche went through in this book is enough to give a person a heart attack. But she is such a strong person and took each hit as they came, becoming an even better person throughout this life-altering experience.

I get to meet Wendy Higgins next week at Penned Con 2019, and I'm so excited! I will also be getting this book from her and having her sign in, so that is a double excitement event :D

This is a book that I know I will re-read in the future, and this is an author that I will always one-click her books to buy, so I'm excited for what she will write next!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment