Sunday, August 30, 2020

Review: This is Beautiful by Kennedy Fox

Checkmate: This is Beautiful Checkmate: This is Beautiful by Kennedy Fox
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Kayla and Logan's sorry was by far my favorite in this series and I'm so glad I stuck through them to get to these last two! 

These two went through A LOT in this novel and I honestly couldn't imagine what they were feeling. I love that Kayla finally went after get dream and that she was still getting dogs into their forever home. And I love how these two love each other so much that nothing was going to get in their way. 

I am so glad that I read this series and I'm ever so glad that I have the Bishop series ready to dive into. I've been antsy to see how those boys fall since Courtney's story. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment