Saturday, August 29, 2020

Review: This is Effortless by Kennedy Fox

Checkmate: This is Effortless Checkmate: This is Effortless by Kennedy Fox
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I'm so glad that nothing terrible happened in this second book for Drew and Courtney!

I loved that Kayla is an animal pusher and got Drew and Courtney to adopt two dogs! Every moment they had with their pups is so so so true with dogs, and I laughed my ass off during those scenes.

Mia is psychotic and creepy as hell.... I would have been terrified if I was Courtney to be honest. You never know what crazy people will do when they are desperate.

I love seeing Travis and Viola and their family still!

I think this might have been my favorite novel of the series so far but I think Kayla and Logans story might top it... just a feeling I'm getting for some reason!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment