Thursday, August 27, 2020

Review: This is War by Kennedy Fox

This is War This is War by Kennedy Fox
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I love a enemies-to-lovers story so I was extremely excited to see that this book was labeled as one. But sadly it wasn't for me, I have to say. Though don't get me wrong, I'm going to read the next book to see what happens. 

Viola and Travis. Boy, they both have feelings for each other, whether it be hate or love or something in between. I felt that Viola was a bit  childish in her hatred toward Travis. She was ALWAYS telling him she hated him... over and over and over again. Obviously if she really hated him, she would be able to ignore him and be indifferent to him. 

And Travis... a manwhore. I don't really have an issue with that necessarily. What I do have an issue with is that he was hooking up with a strange and seriously minutes after was then with Viola. THEN he went to another chick after messing around after being with Viola!! That's just wrong...

So I had some issues with this book, but I'm going to read the next one and hope that these two get their act together quickly. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment