Sunday, August 30, 2020

Review: This is Dangerous by Kennedy Fox

Checkmate: This is Dangerous Checkmate: This is Dangerous by Kennedy Fox
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I knew that Logan and Kayla were going to be my favorite couple out of this group. 

Kayla is my soul sister. Her love for dogs may be more intense than mine, but I love how she cares so much for everything. To commit that amount of time to help others is admirable and I just love her. 

Logan is very somber and secretive, but when Kayla is around, his emotions run all over the place. And the way he is around Skylar? Just amazing. 

These two are perfect for each other and I'm glad Logan got over his stubbornness before it was too late. 

That ending was killer and I'm so glad I don't have to wait to see how things get fixed! I need answers asap!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment