Thursday, March 21, 2024

Review: Bad Intentions by Mila Kane

Bad Intentions Bad Intentions by Mila Kane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another video reel got me to buy this book and dive into it to see how these characters will destroy me.  And destroy they did!  I love Lilian.  She's quirky and fun and a book nerd.  She's gone through a lot of self-inflicted turmoil with her parents and how they have raised her.  But she's done what she though she should do her whole life and I love that Cade comes in and changes her whole lifestyle completely. 

Cade is just.... I love him.  He's gone through some horrible things in his life and even though he's not an angel, he could have ended up FAR worse than he is once he meets Lil.  I'm not saying he's perfect, but most kids his age with the influence he grew up with?  Yeah they wouldn't just be a bully but something way nastier.  And I also loved the fact that him and Lil were experiencing everything in their relationship together for the first time.  That's not something we see a lot in romance books nowadays. 

I definitely gobbled this book up way faster than I thought I would.  I think Lil forgave Cade way too easily, but she's a better person inside and out than I am. 

This book definitely turned out better than I could imagine and I'm honestly a bit intrigued about the upcoming couples story, along with a certain teacher and her husband - cause that was a twist I loved so much!  So glad I decided to read this novel!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment