Saturday, March 30, 2024

Review: Lore of the Wilds by Analeigh Sbrana

Lore of the Wilds Lore of the Wilds by Analeigh Sbrana
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book is a bit conflicted for me. I absolutely loved the first part when Lore was in the library learning about new things. But the second part was long winded and took me awhile to get through. Of course I love books and libraries so I understand my struggle.

I love Finn and his moodiness! Asher was a bit annoying to me so I felt the same way as Finn did toward him. And come to find out I had a good reason since he was Syrell, the winged fae royal. 

I'm not sure if I want to continue this series. I guess it will depend on how pretty the Fairyloot Romantasy book turns out. I do want to see how things end up for Lore so I might continue, but it will depend on my mood when the new book is released. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment